- You must be 18 years of age or turning 18 before the start of camp.
- The hiring process begins in February for the summer of that year. If you are interested in becoming a Senior Counselor or Specialist, please fill out an application below and send it to the Camp Funtime Office. Typically 80-90% of our staff returns, and as a result we hire approximately 12 new staff each year. Hiring is competitive, so submit your application early! Decisions are usually made by the end of March.
- Once we have received your application, we will contact you to schedule an interview.
- If you are interested in applying to be a Senior, please fill out an application and mail it to the Camp Office.
- If you are going into 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th grade, see Junior Counselors below.
- Our Jr. Counselor Program is designed to provide 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th graders the opportunity to work with children. Jr. Counselors are placed in different groups each week to give them the opportunity to experience different ages and the different leadership styles of staff. Through this program they are able to obtain community service hours.
- The Jr. Counselor Program is run by Carly Rosenblit. For questions or inquiries, click here.
- Jr. Counselors must be available to volunteer for five out of the eight weeks of camp.
- We begin accepting applications in February. Please click here for an application.
- Program Fees:
- 1st year Junior Counselor: $150
- 2nd year Junior Counselor: $100
- 3rd year Junior Counselor: $50
- 4th year Junior Counselor: fee waived
*Fee is a one time fee for that summer. Years must have been completed at Camp Funtime.